Terms and Conditions
- Schedules and agendas are listed on this website.
- The courses will begin at the appointed time on the web, we recommend arriving 5-10 minutes before the workshop starts at MOSAICCOS.
- No need to bring anything to classes.
- En case of children mosaic classes: If the course is completely full, Children under 10 years can only be accompanied by one person/guardian for free.
PRICES, RESERVATIONS AND METHODS OF PURCHASE
- The workshop prices are listed on the website. (Subject to change. Please excuse orthographic mistakes).
- All prices include VAT.
- In case you request an invoice, please contact us in advance via email email@example.com
- Courses can be purchased through the following website experiencegaudibarcelona.com
- In order to confirm your reservation, it is necessary to pay in advance. We will then send you an email confirming the payment and booking.
- If you wish to change the date (or give the place to someone else), please contact us at least 1 week in advance (Monday to Friday) before the workshop starts.
- Changes are only valid, if made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the abovementioned deadline.
- In case of cancellation please be aware that Mosaiccos will not refund the course, but you are allowed to change the date or give the place to someone else.
- Mosaiccos reserves the right to cancel the course in case of unforeseen circumstances. In this case, we will inform the participants via email and offer either refund or change of date.
- This site does not sell goods and services prohibited by Elavon
- Purchases made online are subject to current legislation.
- At the time of confirming the purchase the customer accepts the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Our server is completely secure and guarantees the reliability of all purchases made through it.
- After purchasing a course the customer should receive a confirmation of reservation via email. In case of not receiving any email you can contact MOSAICCOS via email@example.com email or telephone: 93 295 57 17
You can contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 93 295 57 17
General information and tax data
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, we inform you that ExperienceGaudiBarcelona.com is a registered trademark belonging to Mosaiccos – Angelika Heinbach, with Tax ID No. ES X1299275M (NIF), located at C/Corders, 10 08003 Barcelona, Spain. Contact telephone: (+34) 93 295 57 17
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, ExperienceGaudiBarcelona.com informs you that the data entered via the forms on this website are included in the files of ExperienceGaudiBarcelona.com for the purpose of maintaining professional and/or commercial relations. If you wish, you may exercise your right to access, correct or cancel your data, according to the terms set out in current legislation, by sending an email to email@example.com, together with a photocopy of your national identification document or passport, or by requesting it in person at its head office, located at: C/Corders, 10 08003 Barcelona, Spain. For any query, you may also contact us by telephone at: (+34) 93 295 57 17
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will understand that your data have not changed and that you undertake to notify us of any modification in this regard. We will also understand that we have your consent to use your data to strengthen the relations between the parties.
Mosaiccos reserves all rights in this regard. In compliance with the Intellectual Property Act, any reproduction, distribution or use of all or any part of the contents of the website www.ExperienceGaudiBarcelona.com is specifically prohibited without the express consent of Mosaiccos.
Specific terms and conditions of sale
Customers acknowledge the specific terms and conditions of sale indicated on screen at the time of booking (description, prices, times, etc.) and state that they expressly accept them, with no reservation whatsoever. The placing of an order and its confirmation by the customer constitutes the full and complete acceptance of the specific terms and conditions of sale, applicable only to that order.
Customers place orders by clicking on the “add to cart” or “buy” tab. The order is added to a total that includes all the bookings confirmed by the customer when clicking on them and making payment.
ExperienceGaudiBarcelona.com will confirm acceptance of the booking by email. The sale is not final until the confirmation email has been received from ExperienceGaudiBarcelona.com
The sole payment method is:
Credit card: secure payment via a virtual POS provided by Banco Santander.
Security of private information
ExperienceGaudiBarcelona.com is obliged to protect your private information. The personal data collected while you are connected to our website will only be used to make your booking. We will not sell, lease or reveal your personal data to anyone, including third parties.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your web browser when you visit practically any website. The website uses it to remember your visit when you return to the same page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt the website content to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any website would be noticeably limited.
Cookies used on this website
In accordance with the directives of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we have provided a description of how cookies are used on this website in order to provide you with the most precise information possible.
This website uses the following proprietary cookies:
Session cookies: to ensure that users who write comments in the blog are human and not automated applications. This prevents spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and the volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be communicated directly to Google.
Deactivating or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies form this website at any time. The method in which these actions are carried out is different, depending on the web browser you are using.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives accept any responsibility for the contents or the truthfulness of the privacy policies that the third parties might have who are mentioned in this cookies policy.
Web browsers are tools used to store cookies and are where your right to delete or deactivate them should be exercised. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned web browsers.
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the web browser will remember your decision not to accept them.
For any other question or query concerning this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.